Who says you have to eat breakfast in the morning? We enjoyed this bacon, egg and cheese log for lunch! Follow our fun new recipe below for a delicious meal suited for any time of the day!
1 tablespoons milk
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoons CDF Proud Sponsor Bob’s Red Mill All-Purpose
1/2 Container CDF Proud Sponosr Pillsbury™ Gluten Free
refrigerated pie crust dough
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
3 slices CDF Proud Sponsor Jones Dairy Farm turkey bacon
1 egg, beaten, for egg wash .
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In small bowl, mix 4 eggs and the milk until well blended. Add egg
mixture to pan, and scramble on medium heat until cooked through.
Season with salt and pepper. Set aside
3. Fry bacon in a pan until crispy. Chop into small pieces. Set aside.
4. Place parchment paper on large cookie sheet; sprinkle with flour.
Roll or press out dough on cookie sheet to about 10-inch square.
Sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese down the center, and spoon on eggs and
5. Carefully wrap both edges of the dough over the egg and bacon
and press together to seal. Brush with remaining egg.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, then top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese
and bake for 5 minutes (or until cheese is melted and browned).
7. Let cool for 5 minutes. Serve warm.